Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another day, another morning



Today is 3ds Max day- I call him Maxwell. Because this program has become such a huge part of my life, it no longer is an it, but a he, and no longer 3ds Max, but Maxwell. And when I am angry at him I call him by his full name- Three D. S. Maxwell.

Today is also 70 degrees!!!! I have never ever been more excited in my life for warm weather. This winter was hard. and long. and still probably not over. I wish I could take my desktop computer outside!! Alas, my laptop can't handle Maxwell. I opened all the windows in the apartment and that's as close I will be getting to being outside today.

Other than that, I found some Russian lessons on you tube so I think I'm going to try to pick up some Russian today. In honor of St. Patrick's day of course.

2 comments:

  1. happy st. patty's day!!! (dont poop green, heehee). just updated my blog.

    ReplyDelete