Wednesday, March 18, 2009

and things


SO still plugging along on the knee assignment. Just found out it goes much faster if I take pictures of the bones and alter them a bit on Photoshop. That may help. May not. Feels a bit like cheating, but I think it's legal.

Needless to say I think everyone is feeling the cabin fever of spending all day working at your computer, then falling asleep then waking up and doing it over and over on the same project... it's a bit tedious. I really need to keep running even when I have projects due, because even biking to the grocery store this afternoon helped burn off some energy. Last night there was a spontaneous dance party in my room and hallway around midnight that was refreshing. A video will be posted later of that...

If anyone has some good music that they are listening to right now please send it my way. I'm sick of everything I listen to, and there's no TV shows left to watch, so I'm just Pandor-ing it, which is fine but not ideal.

OK, back to Maxwell.

1 comment:

  1. hmm... i like today's blog (or yesterday's)... at least better than the other days... or it could my attention span is short... or that i am procrastinating as well... hmmm... ;)

    ReplyDelete