Saturday, April 18, 2009

some more Stereotaxis

We had to do a brochure awhile back, that accompanied the billboard and ad that I already posted. Here are the results of that labor:Please note the ridiculous reference to a popular song by the Go-Gos, and the use of dots, my favorite design element.

Still working on the rest of the project that I posted the start of below, not to mention a Brodel copy, a business plan, a package design, and two cranio tests. I can't wait until this semester is over!! 19 credits in grad school... never again.

PS. Wouldn't it be nice if we could hyperlink to definitions or whatever when we talk, so we wouldn't have to explain things?

2 comments:

  1. yes, that would be nice. i love the creativity of the design btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if I knew how to hyperlink at all?

    ReplyDelete