Friday, November 13, 2009

let's do this again

Well, after taking some time off, I think it's time to start this little blog back up. It's a good way for me to keep track of what I've done and a good outlet, since I do love to write.

Right now I am enrolled in an animation class, a Maya class, and a surgical illustration class. In addition to that, I am taking 2 credits of project research. I also started a graduate assistantship this semester with the Biomedical Informatics department at UIC. This week was a lot of work for the assistantship, preparing a research poster for presentation this weekend. I really enjoy my assistantship, as they tend to give me complex visual problems to solve... which is my favorite kind of problem!!

Right now I am finishing a scholarship application for my research, which has consumed the past 24 hours of my life. I hope to send it off today, and then I'm going home for a bit this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment