sleeping little and spending waaaaaaaaay too much time on front of my computer. Ah well, it all ended and now I am recovered and ready to start the next adventure.
While shopping with a friend earlier in the week, I discovered my new best friend, Franco Sarto. Classy and elegant, I love his shoes. Shoes can be such a design accomplishment, that yes, I have bought shoes from a vintage used store and thought about setting them on a coffee table on display on account of their sleek lines and shape. I may still do this, since I wore them to a wedding and the soles wore off and they need to be re-soled before they can be worn again anyway.
I am not a shoe person, really, I just get excited over things designed well that look aesthetically pleasing. Like Swiss playgrounds.
Well I am off on my European adventure- not looking forward to the 10 hour flight there and back, but at the same time really looking forward to it. Need to do some deep thinking and re-assessing. I am grateful for this break and opportunity to think about things, and get a different perspective and remember what is really important.
Also, LOST? hello? Ben really was the good one all along. maybe? or maybe the most human. But certainly not pure evil as I thought. Too bad he made the wrong decision at the end, but he is the quintessential human. I would expect nothing less.
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment